Hola! como estas?
Second post of the week. HOORAY – it had been so long since I update two posts in a week. I’m really trying to make an effort and update more often (at least, trying) as sometimes it is difficult to find the right time, topic, or even inspiration. Well, I’ll make it as one of my new year resolutions for 2017!
Today is already the 23 of December, 8 more days till a new year. Can’t believe how fast time passes, it felt like I’ve just had 2016 new year not long ago. I’m gonna be 24 this year, it’s so close to mid 20s. Well ok, kill all the negative thoughts, I’m gonna make 2017 the best year ever for my physical and emotional wellbeing. I am a person who loves planning, so to have a new year resolutions every year is a must for me as it helps me to set the right goals and motivates me to achieve them.
However, I’ve spent times googling the best new year resolution each year and I find the list too intimidating as it always seems like a never-ending list of impossible mission for the next 365 days. So this is my list of (simplified) version for my 2017 new year resolutions. I classified 4 main categories for my NYR, including health routine, personal development, having the right mindset and time management. These are the 4 main categories that I see as important for me, yours might look totally difficult, which might include things such as exploring new cafe, eat new foods etc.
- Health Routine
- Meditate Everyday – I’ve started to practice this couple of day, and still find it really difficult to concentrate.
- Exercise more – be it walk, jog, swim, cycle, etc.
- Personal Development
- Read a book each month (I’ve never been able to achieve this #shame)
- Minimize Procrastinating
- Travel – Spend the time and money to see the world.
- Volunteer – somehow, sometime, somewhere
- Having the Right Mindset
- Appreciate/ Enjoy the little things – the beautiful world, the smell of coffee, the taste of cheesecake..
- Be MORE conscientious – Be punctual, smile to stranger..
- Be confident (To be completely frank, I wish I can be more confident)
- Focus on positivity in everything – yes, I did say; EVERYTHING
- Time Management
- Spend more time in nature – I find this extremely difficult, but I will make time for this.
- Make time for the loved ones
- Blog more often
Go ahead and make this your best year ever!